When people deal with German DIBt approvals, sometimes there is confusion about details such as
- How long will that approval system survive?
- What do I need to send to whom to get the approval?
- What do I need to maintain the approval, once granted?
- Which version of the LCI list will apply in which case?
- Can the repeated tests be run with shorter duration?
All this now is explained by experienced staff of the ÜZ certification body on freshly updated webpages of Eurofins.
Please see these English versions:
You can also consult the German versions:
For clarification of any remaining unclarities, you may contact the certification team under this email address: