The Belgian regulation on maximum VOC emissions from constructions was published on 18th August 2014, followed by an indicative list containing the LCI limit values used for this regulation in Belgium.
After there had been a first publication of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) only in Dutch, now an updated version of the FAQ is available in 3 languages.
You may find the links on these pages:
- in English: www.eurofins.com/belgium-voc
- in Dutch: www.eurofins.com/belgie-vos
- in French: www.eurofins.com/belgique-cov
- in German: www.eurofins.com/belgien-voc
- and a list of the LCI limit values used for this regulation in Belgium
(explained in 4 languages).